Privacy Notice | Instant exchange PayPal to Skrill with lowest fee..
This Privacy Notice was last amended on 01/05/2021
This notice applies to RedPay Holdings Inc. and its group companies, which sometimes use trading names including The-RedPay (together “RedPay Holdings Inc.” or "we" or “our”). This notice shows our commitment to protect your privacy rights and sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. It applies to:
• the website/portal features and services provided to you when you visit our websites, portals, or our payment panels our clients may use on their websites;
• when you apply to use and/or use RedPay Holdings Inc.'s products and services (including any loyalty or reward schemes, whether points-based or otherwise (”Loyalty” or ”Promotion”));
• your use of software including terminals, mobile and desktop applications provided by RedPay Holdings Inc.; and
• email, other electronic messages including SMS, telephone, web-chat, website/portal, and other communications between you and RedPay Holdings Inc..
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
RedPay Holdings Inc. takes a ”layered approach” to explain its privacy practices, as recommended by regulators. This means that we endeavor to initially provide you with the key privacy information in the form of this ”short form ” privacy notice. Should you wish to view the comprehensive privacy notice, you can click here. Contact us details are provided at the end of the notice, for feedback or any privacy inquiries you may have.
• INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
• USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you to provide you with the products we offer, to notify you about changes to our products, and to improve our products. We also use this information to provide you with information about other products we or selected third parties offer which are similar to the ones you have used or inquired about or we think may be of interest to you. If you use one of our financial products, we will also use your information to assess your financial situation and to try to identify and prosecute possible frauds.
• DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We will not disclose your personal data to anyone except as described in this notice.
• We may share your personal information with any company in the RedPay Holdings Inc..
• We may share your personal information with third parties to provide you with the products we offer, including service providers, credit reference agencies, and financial institutions.
• We may also share your personal information with third parties to prevent crime and reduce risk, if required to do so by law, where we deem it appropriate to do so, to respond to legal process, or to protect the rights or property of RedPay Holdings Inc., our customers or others.
• WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DATA SECURITY
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at, and processed by recipients located in destinations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). These countries may have data protection standards that are different to (and, in some cases, lower than) those in which you reside. We will take all steps necessary to ensure that the recipients will use and protect your information in the same secure way that we do.
If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password, access code, or any other secure means or access or authentication which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and complying with our instructions. You must not share credentials with anyone else, and you authorize RedPay Holdings Inc. to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your credentials.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, unless you are communicating with us through a secure channel that we have provided. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
• YOUR RIGHTS
Where applicable, you may have certain rights under data protection legislation, including the right to access, correct, update or delete your personal information; object to or restrict its processing; request to transfer certain of your personal information to another service provider (so-called, data portability); or to revoke any consent you have given.
However, please note that there are exceptions to those rights. For the full explanation of the rights available, please refer to the comprehensive privacy notice.
• AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without our human review.
For example, we use automated decisions to complete a credit assessment on you when you apply to the financial services of RedPay Holdings Inc. or to carry out anti-fraud checks on the transactions you perform. However, if you are in the European Union, you have the right to object to the automated decision and have it manually reviewed based also on information that you can provide.
You can contact us at the details below to exercise your right.
• LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We will process your personal information only when we have one of the following grounds:
• On the basis of your consent, for example, to send you marketing messages;
• Where necessary to enter into a contract with you and perform our obligations under that contract;
• Where we have a legitimate interest, subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms;
• Where we have a legal obligation to collect your personal information or otherwise needs your Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
• Exceptionally, when necessary in the public interest, for example when law enforcement agencies request information to investigate a crime.
• CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
• CONTACT US
All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed. If you wish to exercise any of your rights or receive further information as to the applicable RedPay Holdings Inc. to which this notice applies, you should write to the address below, or through Contact Us.
RedPay Holdings Inc.’s Data Protection Officer is as stated below and can be contacted via the Contact us link above or at the address below:
Ruth M. Fredericksen
RedPay Holdings Inc.
315 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017, United States.