Refund Policy | Instant exchange PayPal to Skrill with lowest fee..
Here are the outlines of www.theredpay.com Refund policies based on the types of exchange transactions performed.
RedPay Holdings Inc. guarantees to any of its Users his/her right for refund if such User is not satisfied with the quality of the provided Services.
Furthermore, RedPay Holdings Inc. declares that its User has the right to change his/her mind in case the User’s Account was already funded and to request his/her Funds to be returned.
• This Refund Policy concerns exclusively Transaction fees and Users’ Funds.
• RedPay Holdings Inc. undertakes to make its best efforts to assist the Users in case of any disputes related to refunds of purchased crypto-currencies.
• Refunds and Returns in excess of the original amount are prohibited.
• General Conditions
• The User who has paid for the RedPay Holdings Inc. Services i.e. paid a transaction fee or has funded his account may request a Refund or Return in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria as further set out herein.
• Refund/Return will only be considered where the User complies with the Eligibility Criteria in full. Where the User fails to meet any of the Eligibility Criteria, RedPay Holdings Inc. shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to decline the User’s request for a Refund/Return.
• In order to apply for a Refund/Return, the User must request and complete a Refund Form/Return Form and send the respective form to the RedPay Holdings Inc. support address - firstname.lastname@example.org
• To prevent Prohibited Conduct, all payments and information related to Refund/Return may be verified by RedPay Holdings Inc.. In such case, RedPay Holdings Inc. may request the User to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identification documents, a copy of the User’s Payment Card and Invoice, or/and any other proof of the fact that the disputed payment was made. In case the User fails to provide appropriate documents or information within three (3) working days upon the RedPay Holdings Inc. request or in case of any doubts as to the authenticity of the provided documents, RedPay Holdings Inc. shall be entitled to decline the User’s Refund/Return request.
• RedPay Holdings Inc. shall process the User’s Refund Form/Return Form as soon as it is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on the stated reasons for the request. In any case, RedPay Holdings Inc. shall notify the User of the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out herein.
• The Refund/Return request will only be approved or declined after meticulous verification made by RedPay Holdings Inc..
NOTE: Submission of Refund Form/Return Form does not guarantee that the User’s request will be satisfied.
• Transactions involving a Cryptocurrency (i.e. Bitcoin & others)
Refunds are not possible for all transactions where the User is purchasing a Cryptocurrency. However, in case the User changed his mind and would like to return the purchased Cryptocurrency, RedPay Holdings Inc. would be able to buy it back based on the current market rate minus the service fee for the transaction. In other words, the User can exchange the purchased Cryptocurrency for any existing Digital Currency (i.e. PayPal) or Payment Method (i.e. Credit Card payment or Bank Transfer).
The reason for such policy is the fact that the Cryptocurrency price changes constantly, thus the value of the purchased Cryptocurrency at the moment of refund will be different.
• Transactions NOT involving Cryptocurrency.
Refunds are possible during 30 days from the exchange operation. RedPay Holdings Inc. will charge the User the one-time refund fee of 5% of the transacted amount plus any additional service fees incurred by sending the funds to the User via the original payment method.
For example, if the User has purchased Digital Currency via Money Gram money transfers and would like to get a refund, he would have to send the purchased digital currency back in the full amount of the refunded transaction, RedPay Holdings Inc. in return would send money back via Money Gram deducting the transfer fee, as a result, the User would get his original payment less 5% and less Money Gram transfer fees.
• RedPay Holdings Inc. expects the User to contact it using www.theredpay.com contact details to resolve any problem or issue related to his/her payments before the User makes any Charge back request. This Section does not affect any rights and/or claims, which the User may have against the bank/financial institution.
• RedPay Holdings Inc. will investigate any Charge back requests made by the User and in response will inform the User’s Issuing Bank whether any Service or Transaction has been canceled.
• RedPay Holdings Inc. reserves the right to suspend the User's account and block the User's Funds during the charge back investigation procedure.
Any charges, which arise upon processing Refund/Return, shall be borne solely by the User. Such charges will be deducted from the final amount of the Refund/Return.
This Refund Policy will be amended from time to time if there is any change in the legislation. Terms and conditions of the Refund Policy are subject to change by RedPay Holdings Inc. and in the case of any amendments, RedPay Holdings Inc. will make an appropriate announcement. The changes will apply after RedPay Holdings Inc. has given notice.
In case the User does not wish to accept the revised Refund Policy, he/she should not continue to use RedPay Holdings Inc. Services. If the User continues to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, his/her use of the Services is to be bound by the new Refund Policy.